Sunday, December 21, 2008

Waiting...

After you complete one semester of law school, you can expect to be held in suspense for weeks while the professors grade the exams.

It's just the way the system is set up. The entire grade for the class rides on the exam, and there were 82 people in my class. One exam was four hours long, so I can understand how it takes the professors a while to go through and rank them.

I wish I had something substantive to tell my friends and family at the Christmas gatherings, but I really can't say how my semester went yet.

One grade has posted. It was an exam I felt pretty good about when I took it. However, just based on this one score, it looks like I'll have to continue to work as hard as I can just to stay with the pack.

That's another thing to guard against: Not getting too high or too low based on one exam. I can't say yet whether my first exam score is par for the course or an anomaly.

Until Next Time,

Nathan Marshburn

No comments: