Friday, June 12, 2009

The Summer for Undergraduates Program

I write this entry for my 61 new friends who just finished the Summer for Undergraduates Program.

It was great to meet you, and I was impressed with how smart you are, your positive attitudes, and how curious you are about law school and life in general.

This month flew by, and my role as your mentor was one of the best and easiest jobs that I've ever had. You guys made my job easy. I enjoyed being around you, and I hope you can say that the stories of my experiences were useful to you. I also hope that after this program you learned a lot about where you want to go in life- be it law school or not.

If I can ever be of any assistance to you, just let me know. College is often the best years of a person's life. While I wish you all great futures of even more happiness, take time to enjoy how things are now. You made many friends at this law camp. You did things the right way. Remember what made you happy and successful here, and keep living your life that way.

Best Wishes,

Nathan Marshburn

1 comment:

Heather Loveless said...

"College is often the best years of a person's life." If someone loosens up enough to enjoy it. (and forgets that year they decided to impersonate a pirate)