Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Feels Good

I made the Mock Trial team!

This is the extra-curricular activity that I wanted more than any other, and it is the high-light of my law school career thus far.

The final round was pretty intense. The courtroom was full for the closing argument, and there were lots of people in the jury box whom I did not know.

I feel so sorry for the people who got cut in this last round. I saw some of them tonight at a social. One guy was standing right beside me when I got the call to say that I was on the team. He never got the call, but he accepted it as good naturedly as one could do it. He is a nice guy, and I wish he had made the team with me.

Mock Trial is my pony, now. I intend to focus on it and my grades to propel me to a nice job.

Until Next Time,

Nathan Marshburn

1 comment:

Bucky C. said...

Congrats, my good man! No surprises, of course, but congrats all around!!! :)